Tabletop USB/HDMI Zoom Microscope – The crisp and clear image quality is very impressive.
With USB cable to connect to a computer and the included ViTiny Viewer software, you can do auto-focusing, viewing, capturing images, recording videos and editing live images.
The coaxial lighting is best for inspecting strong reflective objects such as crystals, diamonds, wafers, glass and shining metals etc.
Tabletop USB/HDMI Zoom Microscope Specs
- Magnification: 33x – 205x on 24″ HDMI monitor
- Working distance: 82 mm
- CMOS sensor: 5 MP
- Dimension: 67 (L) x 66 (W) x 250 (H) mm
- HDMI or USB 2.0
- Power source: DV 5V/2A input; 180 cm cable length
- Mode #1: USB interface
- Save images in JPEG or BMP format, 2D measurement, image caparison
- Device compatibility: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 4.8+, Linux
- AP software platform: Windows 10/8/7
- Mode #2: HDMI interface
- 1080P signal output
- Response 30 fps