PCB Separator MAESTRO 6 Separating pre-scored PCBs up to 1,200 mm in length with a minimum of stress on the components.
Even very lengthy PCBs are separated fast, economical and stress-free. The power unit of the carriage is right behind the linear blade. This crucially simplifies the separation and removal of the PCBs.
- PCB materials FR4, CEM3 and aluminum
- Circular blades to be adjusted one by one
- Separation length to be adjusted continuously
- The height of the support table is ergonomically adjustable.
- For preventive maintenance of the blades the cutting performance is indicated.
- A conveyor belt can be provided to automatically store the separated PCBs.
- Move carriage to initial position
- Separation length adjustment:
PCB separation in two steps
PCB separation in three steps
- Separation speed adjustment
- Indication of total cuts (up to 9,999)
- Indication of full separation length (up to 9,999 km)
- “E-stop” safety switch
- Foot switch to start the separation
|Type of separation: Component side||Linear blade|
|Type of separation: Solder side||3 circular blades to be adjusted one by one|
|Separation speed||up to 500 mm/s|
|Material||FR4, CEM3, aluminum|
|Height of component: Component side||up to 16 mm|
|Height of component:Solder side||up to 16 mm|
|Separation length up to||600 mm||900 mm||1,200 mm||1,500 mm|
|Depth of support table||200 mm|
|Voltage||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Emission sound pressure level||LpA <70 dB (A)|
|Temperature / humidity: Operation
Temperature / humidity: Storage
Temperature / humidity: Transport
| +5-40° C / 10-85 % not condensing
+0-60° C / 20-80 % not condensing
– 25-60° C / 20-80 % not condensing
|Weight||40 kg||45 kg||50 kg||55 kg|
|Height x Depth||350 x 450 mm|
|Width||1,150 mm||1,450 mm||1,750 mm||2,050 mm|
|Approvals||CE, FCC class A|